State Championship Tickets
1. State Championship Tickets are officially “on sale” for you as schools to begin collecting orders today. We will be “grouping” tickets within your specific arena by school, and then selling any remaining seats to general public in a socially-distant format.
2. All tickets sold at this time are All-Tournament passes. There are NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON!
3. Two items will be enforced during the state event – failure to abide by these regulations will result in removal from the facility for the remainder of the tournament:
a. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SPECTATORS
b. RESERVED SEAT TICKETS – PATRONS MUST SIT IN THEIR ASSIGNED SEATS. MOVING TO OTHER SEATS/AREAS OF THE ARENA IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITY NOT JUST FOR THAT SESSION, BUT THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT!!!
4. It is up to you as a member school who you would like to open this order up to at this time. There is no maximum on tickets or regulations from our office who you may include in your order beyond those mentioned above.
5. Ticket orders are due, with a SINGLE, SCHOOL CHECK for payment to the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Box Office by Saturday, February 6. School orders received after that time will not be processed!
Ticket Information and Order Form: https://5il.co/ow4c
1. We are slightly amending the format for the Girls event. Simply put, Class “A” girls will wrestle other Class “A” girls, and Class “B” girls will wrestle other Class “B” girls.
a. To be eligible for the State Tournament, your girls will need to have competed in a minimum of one varsity match prior to February 1 and weighed in at least one time prior to that same Feb. 1 date
b. Following February 1, we will email you to enter your girls into the event. We will change the format to more of an “invitational” in nature, and will group our athletes by comparable weight as best we can. This is being done to MAXIMIZE PARTICIPATION in the inaugural event and not limit athletes because there are fewer like-sized competitors in their division
i. This may mean some full 8-person brackets, and others that are a round-robin based upon like weights among competitors.
ii. Girls will not need to worry about cutting weight/etc at this time – we will simply group them based on their most-recent weigh ins.
c. The link to that form will come your way February 1. No other action is needed at this time.